STEP BY STEP: BOOKING A TENNIS COURT WITH CHRONOGOLF
Tennis, golf or Family Pass members will have received an e-mail to activate your account. If you have not received this e-mail please call or e-mail the Pro-Shop.
To reserve a tennis court please follow the following steps.
- Open our website: larrimac.com
- Click on “Reserve a Court” on the top right-hand side
- Scroll down to: Online (Members / Family Pass only). Click “Online”
- On the righthand side of your screen in blue letters you will see “Book on Tee Sheet”. Click here.
- A green bar “Larrimac (9 holes) will appear. Click on this and a white bar will appear below “Tennis (9holes)”. Click on this.
- This is the “tee sheet” showing one week of days and times available. Choose your date and time and click on the matching grey “+” sign.
- This screen appears:
- Regardless of the number of players already indicated, beside where you see “4 Players” above click on “Edit” then select “Two Golf Members” and hit “Continue”.
- You will be asked to select the time again. Confirm your chosen time.
- Next you will see two tabs. One with your name and an adjacent tab saying “Select Existing”. Click this tab and you will see this box:
- In this box type either:
- name of your partner if this person is a member at Larrimac. Accept the name as it appears and click “Add to Reservation”; or
- if your partner is a guest then type “Tennis Member Guest”. This choice will appear and you click “Add to Reservation”.
- Scroll down and in another box, you will see:
- If your partner is not a member it is important to enter the name of your guest/partner and their contact information, a phone number or e-mail address in the “leave a note” field. This must be done prior to your reservation time.
- Click “Confirm Reservation”, you will receive an email with the subject line: Tee Time Booking Confirmation and the tennis reservation will be referred to as a tee-time.
- You are ready to play !! Give it a try; https://www.chronogolf.ca/club/larrimac